Wednesday, May 2, 2018

7 April 2018 - Stamford K&G Workshop

Yes, I know these last two posts are out of order, but I saved a whole page in my notebook.

The teaching duties in the workshop was split between Sandra and myself. Again I must have upset the house gremlin because I will swear, to my dying day, that the workshop went to five pm. Not. Only to 4 pm. Oops.

The dances taught were all from the Tea Dance program (duh):

Findlays' Jig  -  (32 J 3)  -  Goldring
Da Rain Dancin'  -  (32 R 3)  - Wallace
Topsy Turvy  -  (32 S 3 set)  -  Glasspool
A Reel for Maria  -  (40 R 3)  -  McRanor (Suncoast)
Scotia Sea  -  (32 R 3)  - Goldring (Scotia Suite)
Silver Thistle Ball  -  (32 S 3 set)  -  Between the Rivers
Eggemoggin Reach  -  (32 J 3)  -  Price leaflet
The Clarsach  -  (32 S 3)  -  Ryer (Portland 20th)
Haste Ye Back  -  (88 R 4 sq)  -  Goldring

No comments: